Friday 15 February 2019

CAMP

On the 28th of January all of the year sixes at Good Shepherd School went to camp. We went to Merc in long bay. When we go there we went to chose our bunks I chose the bottom bunk next to the window. then we got into our groups. I was in the orcas. Our first activity was Orienteering then we did raft building. In raft building we built a raft using wood, barrels and rope. The when we had done we went in the water and tried it out. It was a success our raft did float. My favourite activities were  the giants ladder and sailing. On Thursday we had the talent show me and my friend did the not my hands challenge makeup edition. There were amazing acts. Unfortunately we did not win but the people who did win were awesome. On Friday at 1.00 we were loading up the cars and going back to school. I was sad but thankful for the this awesome camp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment